Monday, January 5, 2009

START YOUR NEW YEAR RIGHT!!!




Wow, look at all of the inserts that came this week!! LOTS of COUPONS came in the SUNDAY PAPER!! Grocery smarts is the best way to start your New Year RIGHT!! Make sure to date your RedPlum and Smart Source inserts 1/4, the P&G insert that I have pictured needs to be dated 12/28!!! I hope you are so excited to start saving big this year and make it a great year for you and your family.
  • If you haven't booked your class yet, please call me @987-3195 or email me @ thecouponunderground@hotmail.com to get your class on my calendar!!
  • If you are interested in getting the paper or need more papers, please contact me and I can hook you up with an amazing deal!!

Click HERE to get your personalized shopping list and start saving big with Grocery Smarts!!



No comments: