Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Electrasol only $0.75 at TARGET!!!


Don't miss out on $0 .75 Electrasol at TARGET!!


Electrasol Dishwashing Detergent (20 ct. tabs or gelpacs)-- on sale for $3.25 each

Combine with $2.50/1 coupon in Smart Source insert 1/4

FINAL PRICE: $0.75 each after coupon


The best thing about this deal is that I can get 5 for only $3.75 because I get 5 Sunday papers (5 coupons of the same item) !! Getting multiple coupons makes it possible for me to help my family stock up on items that we use and have enough of it to last us until it goes on sale again!! That's the Grocery Smarts way!!

1 comment:

vegasgracie said...

Hi Mandi!

I just started receiving my coupons on Sunday and I am SO excited to get started... Keep posting these great deals it makes it so easy.... Thanks Mandi!
Gracie~ :)