Friday, January 9, 2009

Still time to save big at Albertsons!!

I scored big again at Albertsons!! Just as I was about to open my last box of granola bars, Albertsons has them on sale this week!! See, this is how is suppose to work!! Buy enough for your family, using multiple coupons, to last until it goes on sale again and never pay full price!! Stock up and save!!!
Here's the breakdown:
Total Value: $394.55
Total Savings: $286.00
Total Spent: $108.55
Percentage Saved: 72%

Just a few tips for a big shopping trip like this:
1. Plan ahead!! Make sure that you have your list ready to go and know many you have of everything that you are getting.
2. Don't be in a hurry!! Make sure you have give yourself enough time to do it right!!
3. Enjoy yourself!! You are saving a lot of money and it's all worth it!!

Click HERE to get your list!!

1 comment:

Shelly Benson said...

Wow, wasn't Albertson's great this week? I did my first big trip this week (I've used a few coupons here and there, but this week was the first time I really stocked up), and had a total savings of 53%. I was pretty happy with that for my first time, and now my husband believes me that this really works and isn't a "scam". I also earned $45 worth of vouchers, but I wasn't brave enough to roll them back into another transaction, so I'll have to use them in the next couple weeks. Thanks, Mandi!